Police seal restaurant in city where Russian spy was poisoned
Two people fell ill at Salisbury site, raising suspicion of new incident with novichok
Two people fell ill after eating at a restaurant in Salisbury, England, where former Russian agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter were poisoned in March, police said."Police were called by the ambulance service to Prezzo, High Street, Salisbury at 6:45 pm local time after a medical incident involving two people - a man and a woman," Wiltshire police said in a statement on Sunday."As a precautionary measure, the restaurant and surrounding roads have been cordoned off as police officers come to the scene and set the circumstances around what caused them to become ill." ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Bank robbery gang targets operations in Rio Grande do Sul
- Mexican claims rank of world's oldest man
- Construction site for new Bento Rodrigues construction is set up
- Uproar in Mineirão esplanade during the game Brazil and Serbia
- Brasilia records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 10h1.
- China's stock indexes retreating with pessimistic data and trade war concerns
- Stronger Q1 GDP data and April service data raise UK interest rate bets
- Mega-Senna widow arrested in Tanguá site
- Students accuse PUC of canceling philanthropic event for political reasons
- Law passed in Caxias changes symbol representing older people
- Santos says it will make Colombian government proud and frustrated
- Baby is abandoned inside shoe box at bus stop
- Civil Police search suspects for killing inspector in Acari
- Telephone operators are the champions in complaints
- São Bernardo do Campo records the traffic with 30 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Sorocaba tumbles buildings of Theater and Palace of Tropeiros
- Government standardizes card interest and ends minimum payment
- Kim Jong-un meets with Russian Chancellor in Pyongyang
- Strike Still Does Not Affect Petrobras' Ratings and Outlook, S&P Says
- Guarulhos registers traffic with 15 km of congestion at 20:54.