Bragança Paulista Sausage Festival attracts almost 50 thousand people
Bragança Paulista Sausage Producers Association has 55 producers, which produce about 50 thousand tons of sausage per month
Sausage bread and barbecue sausage are dishes that all Brazilians know about, but have you ever tried temaki and sausage churros?Thinking about going beyond the usual, the 8th Bragança Paulista Sausage Festival presented these delicacies and attracted an audience of 40,000 people between 6 and 9 September.Held in Bragança Paulista, a municipality 90 km from São Paulo, the Bragança Paulista Sausage Producers Association exhibited about 40 dishes: chicken, pork, noodles, with Indian spices, cheese, fries, and peppers, among others. other types.According to associate and producer Adriana Santos, the event was designed “for the family to spend pleasant days and come back with a taste for more next year”.Sausage Festival in Bragança Paulista has over 40 dishesMárcio Neves / R7 / 09.09.2018Sales representative Gilberto Soutto Mayor, 64, lives with his wife in São José do Rio Preto, in the interior of São Paulo, and was heading to Monte Verde, a tourist town in Minas...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Canada Whale Watching Ship Wreck Leaves 5 Dead
- Rio court denies Mega-Sena widow's request for freedom
- WhatsApp's new scam offers free movie tickets
- \ 'No discussion about gasoline subsidy ' says Guardia
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 20 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Daycare teacher who threatens child is fired at BA
- STF forms majority to suspend printed vote in forthcoming elections
- Dilma should say she only resigns if Congress approves reforms, FHC suggests
- PMs are suspected of shooting man in the back and changing crime scene
- Holiday is marked by rows of cars at gas stations
- Meeting to discuss privatization of Eletrobras will resume tomorrow
- Like Meghan, a woman can influence a man to take care of himself.
- SBM says it still discusses leniency agreement with Brazilian authorities
- Driver is seriously injured after car accident in João Neiva
- Outlaw, money changer Dario Messer enters Interpol's red alert
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- Supposed 'jihadist disease' is a type of leishmaniasis
- Bradesco's profit rises 9.7% in the 2nd quarter, to $ 5.16 billion
- Fire burns much of rural area in northwestern PR
- Suspected of assaulting woman in viralized video arrested in Paris