German Consumer GFK Index for November Falls to 9.4
Germany's consumer confidence index fell to 9.4 in GfK's November survey from 9.6 in October reading.The German research institute uses data from the m ...
Germany's consumer confidence index fell to 9.4 in GfK's November survey from 9.6 in October reading.The German research institute uses data from the current month to estimate the indicator for the following month.The November result, which points to the third consecutive fall in confidence, was in line with forecasts by analysts surveyed by the Wall Street Journal.Source: Dow Jones Newswires. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Is taking $ 8,000 from the CBD and lending it a good deal?
- Federal Court of Audit finds overpricing in DF's school lunch
- Black model arrested 85 km away from crime scene, defense says
- Video: Police investigate aggression against female doctor in Niterói hospital
- List of the main creditors of Grupo Abril, seeking judicial recovery
- Man passing through traffic arrested for shoplifting in Mogi
- Seven-year-old dies run over on MG-424 in Vespasiano (MG)
- Treasury investors register grows 56% in one year. Know how to apply
- Know which shoe to wear to prevent back pain
- Social program takes students from Paranoá (DF) to Campus Party
- Thousands of Cear? taxpayers fall into fine mesh
- Police arrest suspect of murdering army sergeant
- Robbers assault jewelry store in Potirendaba (SP)
- Temperatures fall and forecast is rain in Rio de Janeiro
- BR-381 crash leaves four dead
- Man gets sick, hits car in tree and dies in BH
- In Bel?m (PA), 25 internees are arrested
- Buried dead PRF body in fight with PM
- Gasoline price at Petrobras refineries rises to R $ 2,2294
- Police seize cigarette cargo in west Rio