National Public Security Council will act against violence
Organ integrated with states and municipalities, provided for by the Unified Public Security System, will be installed this Monday
Council will be installed today by the presidencyFramePhoto / Folhapress - Jul./2018President Michel Temer installs this Monday (17) the National Council of Public Security and Social Defense, in the Planalto Palace.Representatives of the Union, the states, and the municipalities, who will propose guidelines to prevent and contain violence and crime, will be part of the agency.The National Council of Public Security and Social Defense, with its attributions, operation and composition established by regulation, will have the participation of representatives of the Union, the states, the Federal District and the municipalities, as well as members of civil society.The council is provided for in Law 13,675, passed in June, which established the SUSP (Single Public Security System) and created the PNSPDS (National Policy for Public Security and Social Defense).In August, the decree was executed for the execution of the plan and performance of the board.See tooCell ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Your pocket: How often should I check my bank statement?
- Three people are injured after van fell on BR 101 in Fundão
- US to have 1st trans candidate in state government election
- Slaughter leaves six young dead inside GO
- Flu vaccine available at health clinics in MG
- Iran-backed houthis attack Saudi oil tanker in Yemen
- Man arrested suspected robbery, family claims mistake
- Police will investigate hypotheses and profile of man who killed partner in Porto Alegre
- Crivella sanctions law banning the use of plastic straws in Rio
- Santo André records traffic with 9 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.
- Goiânia records the traffic with 8 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Dollar has slight variations, at $ 3.76, after advancing China's stock markets
- 17-year-old police pickup in Novo Hamburgo (RS)
- Anonymous complaint dismantles barracks in Mateus Leme (MG)
- Family revolts at burial of dead man by PM in traffic fight
- Operation detainees against militia begin to be released in Rio
- Friend is suspected of having businessman killed in 10 shots in SP
- Stolen pieces from an Egyptian necropolis are recovered in Barcelona
- Brazilians who \ 'adopted ' Venezuelans donating tickets, food, jobs and even rent
- Planaltina residents ask for completion of bus terminal