Learn what leads to food poisoning and how to prevent it
US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guides separating raw foods from other foods already in cart
Victory SheetVictory SheetChildren under five are more prone to food poisoning.According to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1 in 6 Americans, or 48 million people, get sick each year from food poisoning.More than 120,000 are hospitalized and 3,000 die from illnesses caused by eating contaminated food.But there are certain groups that are most vulnerable to this kind of infection.People most prone to food poisoning are children under the age of 5, adults over 65, people with weakened immune systems due to illness or treatment, and pregnant women.DiceChildren under the age of 5 have their immune systems still developing, so their ability to fight germs is not as effective.Food poisoning can be dangerous especially as it can lead to diarrhea and dehydration.Children in this age group are three times more likely to be hospitalized due to salmonella infection.In addition, 1 in 7 diagnosed with E. coli O157 infection develops kidney failure.Older people ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Goldman Sachs Profit Exceeds Estimates on Securities Transaction Earnings
- Venomous Hour 2: Canta Comigo finale is this Wednesday (12)
- Victoria records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Police arrest pedophile missionary in SC
- PM operation ends in drug trafficking prison
- Embrapa creates more nutritious and more productive tomatoes
- Lake complex is waiting for revitalization
- Understand what the measles and polio vaccination campaign will look like
- More than 11 million to be vaccinated against measles and polio
- Police make operation to combat drug trafficking in Goi?nia (GO)
- Nearly 170 pounds of marijuana seized in Três Palmeiras
- Boy finds gun and accidentally shoots cousin
- Recife - PE currently has 97 km of traffic.
- Former militia killed after award-winning accusation
- Garbage containers are vandalized in Serra Gaúcha
- Coup government loses support in Honduras
- Opec sees balance in oil market in Q2 or Q3
- Representative proposal defends legalization of marijuana for recreational use
- Couple steals wife in broad daylight in Big BH
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 35 km of congestion at 4:54 pm.