More than 2.6 million taxpayers receive tax refund on Monday
In addition to this year's refunds, the IRS states that the lot also includes residual refunds for the years 2008 to 2017.
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe 2,646,626 taxpayers contemplated by the fourth batch of income tax refund 2018 receive on Monday (17) the total amount of R $ 3.3 billion.The money will be credited directly to the account indicated at the time of submission of the statement.To find out if you have had the refund released, simply access the IRS online portal .You can also review the release through Recipe 146 or the Recipe app available for tablets and smartphones.In addition to this year's refunds, the IRS states that the lot also includes residual refunds for the years 2008 to 2017.Of the total to be released in this lot, more than R $ 219 million will be destined to 41,171 taxpayers over 60 years, 5,490 taxpayers with any physical or mental disability or serious illness and 18,409 taxpayers whose main source of income is the teaching profession.Refunds released are available for one year.If the redemption of the money is not made during the period, it will be n...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Comedian wins Guatemalan presidential election by overwhelming majority
- Subway returns to normal operation this Saturday (2)
- Savings has entry of $ 3,748 billion in July, better for month since 2014, points BC
- Burglars surrender employees and steal $ 50,000 from distributor in France
- Walking cultural workshops take Portinari to the peripheries in Brodowski (SP)
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 38 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Video catches burglar arrest on Salvador's busy avenue
- Bandits assault two bars in less than half an hour in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Discover 10 facts about actor Felipe Cardoso, Jacob of the series "Lia"
- Taxi driver arrested suspected of grabbing passenger with three children
- Specialist warns mothers and fathers who have not yet brought children to vaccinate against measles
- Dog adopts abandoned ducklings in England
- Rio Mallet marks Breastfeeding Month
- Armed Forces Operate indefinitely in 11 Rio communities
- Guarapari pier installation postponed once again and new deadline until end of September
- Dawn has new bus attacks in Minas Gerais
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 189 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Application driver is killed inside bar in BH
- Fachin accepts Lula's resignation on freedom request
- Dollar closes with biggest fall in more than a month and goes to $ 3.77