Shanghai stock index hits nearly 4-year low with new fears about trade war
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Shanghai's stock index fell to its lowest close in nearly four years on Monday, following news that the US president ...
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Shanghai's stock index fell to its lowest close in nearly four years on Monday, following news that US President Donald Trump will announce new tariffs on 200 billion yuan this week. dollars in imported Chinese products.The Shanghai index fell 1.1 percent, while the CSI300 index, which brings together the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen, also fell 1.1 percent.A US government official told Reuters that Trump will announce the new tariffs as early as Monday.China has vowed to retaliate against any new US tariff action and has said it may refuse to participate in further negotiations if this happens.On Monday, the Global Times tabloid, published by the Communist Party's People's Daily, said in an editorial that China will not only play defensive in intensifying a trade war.Everbright analysts Sun Hung Kai said in a statement Monday that China "would hardly visit the US in this scenario, with both sides seeking to preserve the image and b...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Fire destroys shed in Belo Horizonte
- Know In What Situations Pregnant Women Can Be Dismissed From Employment
- Need to talk about dead diver in Thailand
- Goiânia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 8:54 am.
- Guarulhos records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Network seeks unskilled labor
- ES Post workers may strike on Wednesday (08)
- Facebook and Google are sued for violating electoral laws
- Nestlé will pay $ 7.15 billion to Starbucks in global coffee alliance
- With free shows, Sesc Winter Festival shakes Rio de Janeiro's mountainous region
- China's service growth slows at 4 months in March, Caixin PMI shows
- Senior has been waiting for eye surgery for four years
- IRS will declare unfit 3.4 million CNPJ registrants for failure to declare
- Ibama suspends sale of fish in Assaí and Walmart nets in SP
- Goi?nia records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 10:54 pm.
- CP at the Cup: Journalists comment on the second day of the World Cup
- Dollar rises 1.5%, rises R $ 4.15 and reaches 2nd highest value in history
- IR: Who does not deliver on time may have locked bank account
- Cerol and Chilean line leave residents without light
- USA: Texas police accused of abusing illegal immigrant daughter