TSE minister suspends ineligibility of Little Boy
TRE unanimously rejected the candidacy to the government of Rio unanimously on September 6 this year
Little boy runs for Rio de Janeiro governmentMarcello Dias / Future Press / Folhapress - 16.08.2018Minister Geraldo Og Niceas Marques Fernandes of the TSE (Supreme Electoral Court) granted an injunction to the 58-year-old candidate for Rio de Janeiro's PRP government, Anthony Garotinho, to campaign.The measure goes until the judgment of the appeal of Boy by TSE.There is no date set for this trial.The injunction was granted on Sunday night (16).By decision, Garotinho can "perform all acts related to the election campaign."The measure includes participating in free electoral hours on radio and television and maintaining the name in the electronic ballot box.In the eight-page ruling, Minister Og Fernandes stresses the validity of the injunction until the final judgment in court.HistoricOn September 6, the Regional Electoral Court (TRE) unanimously rejected Garotinho's candidacy for the Rio government. The decision was motivated by the conviction of the former Rio...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Treatments help infertile man realize dream of parenting
- Rio City Hall presents new air-conditioned buses, wifi, mobile phone charger
- Following Christmas tradition, Spaniards create Maradona and Cristiano Ronaldo dolls by defecating
- Patrícia Lages comes to Capital for lecture on book "Success does not fit in the stock market"
- Watch the election time of candidates for federal deputy from 1 pm Thursday (30)
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- "Broken" businesses break barriers and transform lives
- Number of places that have legal abortion drops
- Rio gas stations dawn with queues
- Tax Free Day: Taxes weigh on final price of goods
- Author of knife attack in Paris was born in Chechnya
- Space travel should cost at least $ 200,000
- UMEIS strike affects families' routine in Belo Horizonte
- Security Forces Reinforce Patrol in 11 West Zone Communities
- Swiss inspector points out Credit Suisse failures to fight corruption involving FIFA and Petrobras
- Chinese Geely concludes buyout agreement in Swedish AB Volvo
- National Forces Teams already work in Minas Gerais
- Belo Horizonte - MG has 81 km of traffic at the moment.
- Basel France opens registration for second semester
- Gilmar Mendes files investigation on Aécio Neves in Furnas case