SP City Hall records more than 5,000 orders about wasps and bees
Number 156 of the agency was called over a thousand times compared to the same period last year.Pasta has not yet solved 1,163 cases
SP City Hall records more than 5,000 orders about wasps and beesFacebook playbackThe City of São Paulo recorded in the first half of this year more than 5,000 complaints about wasps and bees.The number, extracted by channel 156 of the agency , is 24.2% higher compared to the same period last year, when there were 4,520 occurrences.According to a report published by the city of São Paulo itself, the service request channel was called 5,614 times from January 1 to June 30 so that insects could be removed from their homes.However, four months after the end of the balance sheet, 1,163 cases remain to be solved.The rise of bees and wasps is justified by two factors, according to Presbyterian University biology professor Mackenzie Paola Lupianhes Occo.The first is forest clearing.“We are increasingly deforesting the natural environment of bees.In the escape of fires, for example, they end up going to urban centers, ”he says.According to the teacher, the second factor is th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Elephant is hired by car wash
- Central Bank reduces inflation projection to 3.8% this year
- Six teams that have never won the World Cup but may surprise in 2018
- Brazilian economy has biggest monthly drop in May, BC shows, after truckers strike
- Curitiba records traffic with 23 km of congestion at 5:54 am.
- Mother of 10-year-old girl who died in an accident in ES is in serious condition
- Accident between motorcycle and truck leaves two dead in João Pessoa
- TV price drops up 20% after World Cup final
- Chinese demand for steel will remain stable for next five to 10 years
- Aneel hopes to knock down red flag in April or May
- Works put houses at risk
- Collective shopping helps families save money
- Patient admitted to hospital in Rio de Janeiro has malaria
- Trump says China will buy "huge quantities" of US agricultural products
- Road surveillance during holiday
- Mrs Celina Leão leaves PPS
- President says war on Iran would be 'mother of all wars'
- Attorney Complains Four for Fraud in Operation Acronym
- For the first time in 50 years, NASA astronaut resigns
- Drivers wait more than 2 hours to board the ferry