Brasilia records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
Brasilia records traffic with 4 km congestion at 6:54 am (10/30) Source: MapLink
Brasilia records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 6:54 am (10/30)Source: MapLink ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Ibovespa closes almost 3% fall with risk aversion, balance sheets and election
- Project leads Amazon communities to expand businesses
- Rio City Hall announces improvements to bus system
- US does not commit to reunite children under 5
- Fitch sees profitability of large private banks under pressure in coming years
- PM arrests suspect of crimes and seizes suitcase with $ 155 thousand
- Controversy and Insecurity in Brazilian Motor Speed
- OECD reduces Brazil's growth forecast and says country pays benefits to 'non-poor' families
- Romeo Zema says that if elected he will not live in Freedom Palace
- Syrian army continues to attack Palestinian camp
- Netherlands: Van driver is not a terrorist, prosecutors say
- López Obrador, the new Mexican president who was once compared to Chavez, Lula and even Trump
- I am young and want to start investing in the long run. What is the best option?
- STF postpones trial for coercive driving tomorrow
- Spa in the capital promotes event for mothers this Saturday
- Goldman Sachs Secures $ 1.5 Billion Sale and New London Headquarters Lease
- Goiânia records the traffic with 23 km of congestion at 17:54.
- Sérgio Cabral becomes defendant for the 23rd time
- Military police have an accident in Eixão Sul (DF)
- In China, Kim Jong-un debated denuclearization with Xi Jinping