Economic result rises in July, Central Bank says
Activity in May had been hampered by truck stoppage throughout Brazil
Index was released on Monday morning (17)Marcello Casal jr / Brazil Agency - 08.06.2016The forecast of Brazilian activity increased 0.57% in July compared to June, in the seasonally adjusted series.The increase comes after an advance of 3.42% in June (already revised data), in recovery movement after the truckers strike.The IBC-Br (Central Bank Economic Activity Index) data were released on Monday (17) by the Central Bank.The BCB's activity index increased from 138.17 points to 138.96 points in the seasonally adjusted series from June to July.This is the highest level for the IBC-Br since October 2015 (139.05 points).Activity in May had been hindered by the truck stoppage throughout Brazil in the last weeks of the month.In June, the movement slowed and activity resumed acceleration.Now, in July, once again, the indicator has risen, albeit at a slower pace than the previous month.The increase in the IBC-Br was above the range projected by the financial market analysts consu...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Can you identify if a fake coin?
- Man arrested on charges of rapes
- Prosecutor investigates origin of conflicts in Roraima
- Philippine flooding leaves thousands displaced
- Minister says pre-salt is viable with oil barrel below $ 35
- Watch the election time of candidates for federal deputy from 1 pm Thursday (30)
- Wheelchair is hit in Ceilândia
- 'Dancing Brazil' has semifinal dispute on Wednesday
- PT defines Haddad as Lula's deputy in the electoral dispute
- Portuguese Language Museum slowly reemerges in São Paulo
- Femicide victim has throat cut in Mogi das Cruzes (SP)
- Japan's core consumer prices rise 0.7% in May year-on-year
- Brasilia records traffic with 13 km of congestion at 11:55.
- "The only problem I don't need," says Barroso about lipstick branding
- Bras?lia - DF has 8 km of traffic at the moment.
- Scientists show that effects of Zika follow severe in adulthood
- Man arrested in BH for using fake civil police wallet
- EU countries must recognize gay marriages, court decides
- Dollar jumps almost 2%, worth $ 4.15 and renews 2nd highest value in history
- Man Recognized by PM after Viralizing Internet Video