Market sees higher inflation and dollar and again reduces estimate for GDP in 2018
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The market has once again reduced its projection for growth in economic activity in Brazil this year but has raised the inflation bill to a level higher than ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The market once again reduced its projection for growth in economic activity in Brazil this year but raised the inflation bill amid the highest dollar level, according to a Focus survey released by the Central Bank on Monday. -market.In a scenario of difficulty in boosting activity with high unemployment and high uncertainties ahead of the October presidential election, the 2018 Gross Domestic Product (GDP) expansion is now estimated at 1.36 percent, from 1.40 percent previously. .For 2019, growth expectation remains at 2.5 percentThe weekly survey of one hundred economists also shows that the calculation for inflation has been raised by 0.04 percentage points, with the IPCA high estimate this year now reaching 4.09 percent, while for the year comes the projection follows at 4.11 percent.The center of the government's official target for 2018 is 4.50 per cent and for 2019 4.25 per cent. For both years there is a margin of tolerance of plus or minus 1....
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Lula's defense wants to guarantee his participation in the election time
- Turtle protection program reaches 80 million young in 40 years
- Couple is shot in Jacarepaguá, Rio
- Truck driver ends on BR 386
- Switzerland keeps R $ 2.8 billion Lava Jato blocked
- Residents catch ambulance carrying gallons of water
- "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again" pleases and serves as a tribute to the first movie
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 1h0.
- Conmebol Council announces date of Libertadores single final 2019
- Learn what are the most debated topics by Brazilians on Facebook
- Micro and small businesses can join Refis until July 9
- Boat collision leaves 11 dead in World Cup host city
- Cyrus suspends truce and reaffirms criticism of Bolsonaro
- Vigilante is hit by rifle fire in Madureira
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 46 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Young girl disappears after trying to save friend on Grumari beach
- US: Serial killer arrested after one victim escaped death
- Bonnet bus on BR-020 and 12 people are injured
- Government formalizes appointment of Braga Netto as federal intervener in Rio
- ANS suspends sale of 31 health plans from 12 carriers