Market sees higher inflation and dollar and again reduces estimate for GDP in 2018
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The market has once again reduced its projection for growth in economic activity in Brazil this year but has raised the inflation bill to a level higher than ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - The market once again reduced its projection for growth in economic activity in Brazil this year but raised the inflation bill amid the highest dollar level, according to a Focus survey released by the Central Bank on Monday. -market.In a scenario of difficulty in boosting activity with high unemployment and high uncertainties ahead of the October presidential election, the 2018 Gross Domestic Product (GDP) expansion is now estimated at 1.36 percent, from 1.40 percent previously. .For 2019, growth expectation remains at 2.5 percentThe weekly survey of one hundred economists also shows that the calculation for inflation has been raised by 0.04 percentage points, with the IPCA high estimate this year now reaching 4.09 percent, while for the year comes the projection follows at 4.11 percent.The center of the government's official target for 2018 is 4.50 per cent and for 2019 4.25 per cent. For both years there is a margin of tolerance of plus or minus 1....
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- 11-year-old child raped by 14 men at funk ball on the coast
- Yellow-throated alligator cub rescued in southern Bahia
- Match fight after match leaves PM injured
- Russia sees no need for UN inquiry into attacks
- Anvisa creates rules for food supplements
- Bradesco should provide 6% more rural credit in the 2018/19 crop, says executive
- We found it in Minas: meet a different collection of video games
- Law increases number of municipalities around the DF
- Drivers face hours in line at DF gas stations
- Killed with 11 shots at Ipiranga, former police officer was expelled from the corporation
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 1:54 pm.
- Itamaraty says no Brazilians among plane crash victims
- Car carcasses turned into hideout and drug use spot in BH
- Teenager's body found with marks of torture in Vitória Hill
- Anvisa prohibits sale of pepper contaminated with fecal coliforms
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 18:54.
- Curitiba (PR) pedagogues meet to discuss violence in schools
- Mega-Sena promises to draw $ 3 million prize today
- With nowhere to go, residents must leave Occupation Legality today
- 64 million birds have died from the strike