Red Line Metro operates with restriction on users and stopped trains
According to Metrô, a train that was at Sé station suffered a system failure at 8:08.Then users were removed from the composition
Users report problems at Metro Line 3-Red stations in SPFabiola Perez / R7 / 17.09.2018Metro Line 3-Red operates with restricted access and users report trains stopped on the morning of Monday (17), in São Paulo.According to information from Metrô, a train that was in Sé station, direction Palmeiras-Barra Funda, suffered a system failure at 8:08.The company argues that it was a traction problem, meaning the train could not move at the programmed speed.Then users were removed from the composition.The other stations in the line were damaged and register the problem of reduced speed between trains.However, users have reported to the Record Agency that trains have been disrupted since the problem was reported.The company denies it.The problem caused the Metro to operate with restriction of users, ie, the company controlled the entry and exit stations to "prevent accidents".At the time the problem was reported by Metro, the circulation of 01-Azul trains was also...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- August has largest vehicle sales since January 2015
- Rain causes flooding in southern SP
- Anglo declares force majeure in Bahrain Steel contract of nearly $ 1 billion / year
- Petrobras announces $ 1.4 billion early redemption price on bonds due 2020
- Fortaleza records traffic with 94 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Two trains clash and injure several in Machu Picchu
- Belo Monte has new rejection by Aneel to postpone schedule
- Water rationing ends next day 15
- Half of fertile women in SP used morning-after pill
- Giant lake of 20 km diameter liquid water discovered on Mars
- Florian?polis - SC has 26 km of traffic at the moment.
- Man arrested suspected of stealing truck and holding hostage workers in Sierra
- Extended holiday had 21 traffic accidents and one death
- Oil spill hits ES coast
- Institute confirms outbreaks of acute Chagas disease in Pará
- Airbus shares rise to record level after higher than expected operating profit
- Águas Lindas de Goiás family loses everything in fire
- Russia: Any US missile launched in Syria will be shot down
- Follow the main moves of Grêmio x Flamengo for the Copa do Brasil
- Nightclub is closed in military police operation