Civil Police Conduct Operation Against Bank Fraud in Six States
The second phase of the action of MP-RJ called "Open Doors" attempts to dismantle the gang that caused loss of about $ 30 million.
Agents serving warrants in Vargem Grande, RioPlayback / RecordTV RioThe MP-RJ (Public Prosecution Service), based on GAECO (Special Action Group to Combat Organized Crime) and with the support of the Civil Police, carries out, on Monday (17), the second phase of the operation "Open Doors" , which aims to fulfill 45 arrest warrants in six states of Brazil.The first report of the action, released by the Rio de Janeiro Civil Police in their social networks, reports that 20 arrests have been made so far.The gang acted by sending text messages and emails with links that directed victims to websites with the purpose of suspiciously updating security registration data, but which contained devices to extract information from individual and corporate accounts.According to MP-RJ, the group managed to raise, between 2016 and 2017, more than $ 30 million in bank fraud.Also in a note, the agency revealed that the gang has already achieved $ 500,000 in a single blow against agents of th...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- South Central only processes about 10% of the 2018/19 sugarcane in April alone
- Family and friends say goodbye to accident victims on BR-116
- See how is the traffic for those leaving Rio towards Teres?polis
- US: Judge rejects long-term detention of immigrant children
- The amount of air in the snack packs will surprise you!
- Large fire hits warehouse in eastern SP
- Do Part prepare surprise and amputee young gets new prosthesis
- We found in Minas: electric scooter is created by police
- Palmas is Tocantins champion after 11-year fast
- Running out of time, Canada and US look for ways to save NAFTA
- Dead cyclist family in Rio asks for help finding out who ran him over
- Police trade gunfire with criminals and recover stolen car
- Petrobras oil production falls in July for 3rd straight month
- TJ-RS partially upholds lawsuit against Marchezan Anti-Vandalism law
- Sentenced by Court, Azeredo says country lives "witch hunt"
- Opposition Begins Campaign for Support for 2nd Election Shift in Argentina
- Luciene asks for vet and doggie shelter
- Marielle's mother sees hope of justice with suspect arrests
- Diver discovers his father's death after rescue end in Thailand
- Man arrested on suspicion of stabbing wife in Greater SP