Economy rises 0.57% in July, BC index points
(Reuters) - The Central Bank Economic Activity Index (IBC-Br), a kind of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) flag, rose 0.57 percent in July compared with the month ...
(Reuters) - The Central Bank Economic Activity Index (IBC-Br), a kind of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) flag, rose 0.57 percent in July from a month earlier, the BC said Monday. market.This was the second high followed by the indicator in the seasonally adjusted series.Compared to the same month last year, the advance was 2.56 percent, according to observed data.None(By Marcela Ayres) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Italy will no longer be 'refugee camp in Europe', says government
- Nico highlights Rodrigo Caetano's growing importance and dreams of Uruguayan selection
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Burglaries and thefts are constant in Vespasiano, Grande BH
- Man is stabbed to death in the Blue Sky neighborhood in BH
- Prison rebellion causes riot in Vila Velha (ES)
- See what opens and closes during the holiday of Finados in DF
- Follow in real time all bids for Campinense x Botafogo-PB
- Campinas records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 3:54 am.
- Gang that profited up to $ 800,000 per month adopted industrial production line for car breakdown
- Man reports drama when seeing fire at National Museum
- Residents set fire to backhoe in protest against rain in SP
- Israel's contributions to the world stand out in book
- Nuclear power plants on US Hurricane Florence route rekindle ghost of Fukushima blast
- Know which foods should not be stored in the refrigerator
- Armed Forces Operation has arrested and injured in Rio de Janeiro
- Duque de Caxias records the traffic with 39 km of congestion at 9:55.
- We found it in Minas: Self-taught painter from South Minas started at a young age
- China withdraws anti-dumping investigation on US sorghum amid global market chaos
- This Tuesday afternoon should mark the return of the cold to Rio Grande do Sul