After the Philippines, China: The Typhoon Trail of Destruction and Death in Asia
Lower tropical storm in recent hours, Typhoon Mangkhut left more than 60 dead in the Philippines and already wreaks havoc on the Chinese coast
In China, about 2.5 million people were forced to leave home because of typhoonBBC NEWS BRAZIL / REUTERSThe typhoon that left more than 60 people dead and wreaked havoc in the Philippines hit China on Sunday, causing damage to Hong Kong and Guangdong province, one of the country's most populous.Rescue teams are mobilized to search and remove people from the Mangkhut route, considered the most powerful typhoon of the last 40 years to hit the region.The phenomenon has been downgraded to the tropical storm category in recent hours - yet at least two deaths have been reported in Guangdong, where 2.5 million people were forced to leave their homes .In Hong Kong, trees were felled, scaffolding fell to the ground, and office buildings had broken windows.Transportation services were also suspended, with over 900 flights canceled, trains stopped and highways closed.More than 200 people are estimated to have been injured during the typhoon's passage through Hong Kong, where water le...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- APAMAGIS talks about the relationship of media and judiciary
- Chile inaugurates the tallest building in the country
- PF asks 60 more days to investigate Fear in Port inquiry
- Trio runs away, hits car and hits tree
- Study proves that week starts with salad and ends with pizza
- São Bernardo do Campo records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 12:54 pm.
- When is the worker entitled to transportation vouchers and food stamps?
- Young man dies in headshot after Civil Police action in Osasco
- Clandestine power connections cause losses of up to R $ 35 million per year
- BB Seguridade's adjusted net income drops to R $ 907.4 million in the first quarter
- Suspected Estelionate Lawyer Has Suspended Professional Practice
- Belo's highlight, Carlos Renato wants focus on Brasileirão C Series
- 16-year-old Australian wants to sail around the world
- Inema points 36 beaches unfit for swimming during the holiday
- Mega-Seine may pay $ 22 million this Wednesday
- Diadema records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Judge sees Capez's participation in the Mafia of the Snack
- Botafogo cafeteria robbery ends in shooting and two people are shot
- Brazilian economy has biggest monthly drop in May, BC shows, after truckers strike
- Campinas records traffic with 15 km of congestion at 20:54.