Alzheimer's disease may be cured with surgery
Symptoms, also associated with Parkinson's disease, are caused by a little known disease characterized by fluid accumulation in the brain.
Diagnosis has made older people think they have Alzheimer's or Parkinson'sEBCRetired Judge Albano Giannini, 78, led a normal, active life until early 2017 began to find it difficult to walk."I tried to get up and fall. My son even had to bathe me. With each passing day, I only got worse. I went to doctors and none gave me a diagnosis. For me, I was dead," he says.Without finding answers, the family became suspicious of the beginning of a Parkinson's picture.In the case of 79-year-old retiree Paulo Pires de Oliveira Camargo, the difficulty in locomotion was accompanied by urinary incontinence, memory loss and mental confusion.He went to about 15 doctors, and among the diagnoses raised was the dreaded Alzheimer's.See too7 mental disorders movies for you to watch and become aware ofSuicide in Brazil: Seniors Over 70 Have the Highest RateBoth diseases are neurodegenerative and unhealed, meaning that patients could only take medications to minimize symptoms and slow progression...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 176 km of congestion at 11:55.
- "I have the sword by my side and I await your orders," says the colleague general
- Europe gives no guarantees, but promises to keep deal with Iran
- Maceió, Campo Grande and Porto Velho lead in overweight
- UnB students raid FNDE headquarters to demand more resources
- Escaping criminals invade track and steal vehicle in Niteroi
- Government will deliver on 4th defense on government accounts to CMO, sources say
- Police arrest fake police officer accused of extortion blows in BH
- PF initiates action investigating deviation of funds from hospital in São Sebastião
- Governor Rodrigo Rollemberg dismisses three servers suspected of corruption
- Man is found dead inside vehicle trunk on Parallel Avenue
- Driver dies charred after crashing into a bus in Goiás
- Unipê promotes programming to celebrate Book Month
- Brasilia Airport receives kerosene truck
- China will let provinces decide on 2-child policy
- Pink skates were close to Victoria's body, police say
- Fire Department uses Civil Police helicopter in MG
- The month of July will have two eclipses and one of them will be visible here in Brazil.
- Osasco records traffic with 2 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Rocks may disrupt North-South Railroad auction