Japan retail sales fall unexpectedly in September
Japan's retail sales dropped unexpectedly in September, increasing pressure for the country's central bank, known as the BoJ, to resume its policy meeting ...
Japan's retail sales slipped unexpectedly in September, adding to pressure on the country's central bank, known as the BoJ, to resume its monetary policy meeting on Friday (30).Data from the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed that retail sales fell 0.2% in September compared to the same month last year, after increasing 0.8% in August.The decline, the first in six months, was largely due to a 15.4% reduction in fuel sales.In the monthly comparison, sales increased 0.7% in September, considering seasonal adjustments.Some analysts predict the BoJ could expand its monetary stimulus later this week, given recent signs of weakness in the Japanese eco...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Family makes funeral for bitch with procession of 30 people in MG
- See step by step how to get digital CNH in PB
- Municipal and state schools paralyzed activities this Friday (25)
- BHTrans reduces travel by 20% of BH bus lines
- The legendary fruit of an island that sparked historic mutiny
- Government meets demands to accelerate North-South Railroad auction
- Students complain about student loan program interest
- About 1.6 tons of food are seized in Sobradinho
- Brazil's auto industry worries about high interest rates in Argentina
- Two more sections of Marginal Botafogo will be released on Thursday (17)
- Trio sets fire to buses on Via Expressa in Betim (MG)
- Building is interdicted and unoccupied after police detect collapse risk
- Fortaleza records traffic with 61 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Duque de Caxias records traffic with 29 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Gale causes destruction in SC
- Federal University of Paran? freshmen celebrate approval
- No more strike, just political acts, says government
- Tite calls Everton from the Guild for friendlies in the United States
- Campo Bom Bus Station receives improvements
- Unemployment decreases in June in Sao Paulo, says Dieese