Acari river pillars are imploded to prevent flooding
An implosion knocked down two pillars of the old Acari River bridge in northern Rio de Janeiro.The procedure should allow river dredging and avoid problems with ...
An implosion knocked down two pillars of the old Acari River bridge in northern Rio de Janeiro.The procedure should allow river dredging and avoid flood problems.Teams from the Rio-Águas Foundation, with the support of the municipal departments of Conservation and Environment and Infrastructure and Housing, as well as Comlurb (Municipal Urban Cleaning Company), made the garbage removal.Mayor Marcello Crivella accompanied the implosion. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Flood wreaks havoc in Blumenau (SC)
- Federal Police find stolen pouches and checks in Caruaru (PE)
- Five vehicle accident leaves one person dead and two injured on BR-324
- Brazilian ministers arrive in US for children's meeting
- Matheus Furlan follows Gottino's advice on the Balance Sheet
- Carille accepts Al Wehda proposal and leaves Corinthians
- Beer helps improve sexual performance, study points
- In video, Ana Amélia explains why she agreed to be Alckmin's deputy
- Boat collision leaves 11 dead in World Cup host city
- Police find weapons inside bus carrying people to burial
- Wall Street Extends Rally, Technology Actions Drive S&P and Nasdaq to New Record Highs
- Duque de Caxias - RJ has 23 km of traffic at the moment.
- My mother is a pensioner and my brother has placed her as a dependent. What can happen?
- Marfrig trusts approval of National Beef acquisition by US antitrust authorities
- Curitiba registers traffic with 62 km of congestion at 12:55 pm.
- Paraná sees more bad wheat areas and should review crop
- Justice authorizes breach of telephone confidentiality of Bolsonaro aggressor
- Police and human rights entities discuss actions at Maré
- DF Trans promises to settle student free pass within two weeks
- Man is caught in the act applying scams on banks