Rio de Janeiro's government candidates campaign on Monday (17)
Anthony Garotinho (PRP) walks in Campo Grande, in the west of Rio, rides in São João de Meriti, in Baixada Fluminense, and participates in events in Vassouras ...
Anthony Garotinho (PRP) walks in Campo Grande, in the west of Rio, rides in São João de Meriti, in the Baixada Fluminense, and participates in events in Vassouras, in the center-south of the state.Dayse Oliveira (PSTU) pamphlets in downtown Niteroi, in the metropolitan region of Rio, and participates in debate.Eduardo Paes (Democrats) participates in a meeting with the hotel sector, in Barra da Tijuca, west of the capital.Índio da Costa (PSD) attends a meeting with Fecomércio's board of directors, visits the Organization of Brazilian Cooperatives, attends a meeting with representatives of the Association of State Military Officers of Rio and a meeting with political leaders in Lagoa, south of Rio. Luiz Eugênio (PCO) did not enter the schedule.Marcelo Trindade (Novo) is a melee at Largo do Machado, in the south of Rio, and participates in Sabbath at Fecomércio.Márcia Tiburi (PT) participates in a radio interview and debate in downtown Rio and records an electoral program.Pedro Fe...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- IEA speaks on "mission accomplished" over OPEC oil production cuts
- Goian politicians make statements on Valentine's Day. check out
- CORRECTION-Braskem says discussion period with Petrobras on naphtha contract has begun
- Fear transfers Women's Secretariat for Human Rights
- RJ: Operation ends with 30 suspected arresters in West Zone grabbing
- Surfer \ 'Ace Cool ' Cooke Disappears After Hawaii Trip
- Pimentel decrees facultative point in Minas Gerais this Friday
- Downtime generates higher costs to the Federal Government
- Eyeing greater powers, Turkish president says voters voted for stability
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 27 km of congestion at 10:55.
- Shooting attack leaves two dead in Baixada Fluminense
- Nestlé Removes Stabilizers From Its Top Milk Brands In Brazil
- Belo Horizonte records traffic with 29 km of congestion at 1:54 am
- Basque separatist group ETA says "completely dissolved"
- Suspected CCP liaison judge to be reinstated, CNJ rules
- Match background: Fan vandalism marks match between Corinthians and Vasco for Brazilian Cup
- ONS forecasts 2.2% increase in electricity load in Brazil in May
- Woman tries to go to Goiás prison with drug hidden in the private parts
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 42 km of congestion at 12:54 am
- Water bill will be readjusted from June in Bahia