Trump Threatens to Charge Countries That Don't Make 'Fair' Agreements
US President made statement amid expectation to carry on threat of imposing tariffs of over $ 800 billion on products from China
Newspaper reported that Trump will make announcement soonREUTERS / Leah Millis - 5.9.2018US President Donald Trump has once again defended his strategy of imposing tariffs on US imports.According to him, this device puts his country in a position of strength to negotiate with other nations.In Twitter messages, he reiterated that those who do not offer "fair" deals to Americans should suffer new tariffs.See tooTrump fires first shot of trade war with ChinaTrump will impose sanctions on foreign interference in electionFollow the international news of portal R7The messages came amid expectations as to whether Trump will carry on the threat of imposing tariffs on another $ 200 billion, the equivalent of more than $ 800 billion, on products from China.Over the weekend, a Wall Street Journal report reported that the US president would be close to making this announcement, while the same newspaper reported that China would be reluctant to accept the new US proposal for dialogue i...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Yoga teacher found dead indoors
- Cristina Kirchner will not return home until she discards spying
- Teenager wearing a "sex bracelet" is a victim of abuse in Londrina (PR)
- Russia remains China's largest oil supplier for 13th month in March
- MPF denounces 7 people for diverting 42 million packs of cigarettes
- Inmates benefited by Christmas pardon do not return to prisons
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Distrust, obsession and insecurity can be signs of pathological love and jealousy.
- UEPB teachers stop Wednesday and make claims
- Residents of Ceilândia win new UBS
- Despite Amputation, Syrian Refugee Uses Art to Overcome Limits
- São Caetano do Sul records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 10:54.
- Learn how was the day of the candidates for the Federal Government
- Half of fertile women in SP used morning-after pill
- Army soldiers use Santa Catarina city as training base for mission in Haiti
- Chery Celer 2018 - Datasheet, Specifications
- Drunk driver runs over man and runs away
- MEIs may renegotiate debts with IRS until July 9
- Eurozone industry output retreats in July for 2nd straight month
- With Pepe and Cristiano Ronaldo, Portugal announces list with 35 names for the World Cup