Campaign encourages young people to consult with urologists
The Brazilian Society of Urology (SBU) this month promotes the #VemProUro Campaign focusing on guidelines for adolescents
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe campaign is aimed at men aged 15 to 19 who are little going to the urologist and need to adopt the campaign.The goal is to guide parents to take young people aged 15-19 to specialist doctors.Unlike girls, who mostly go to the gynecologist since adolescence and make a habit of going to the doctor, boys of the same age do not have the same habit of seeking medical advice.Campaign coordinator Daniel Suslik Zylbersztejn, a member of SBU's Department of Sexuality and Reproduction, points out that the need is to guide boys, as problems that affect adolescents can cause future disorders such as infertility, for example."Adolescents need to see the urologist as the doctor who will follow them for many years ahead and not just as the male doctor from 45 to 50 years of age," he said, noting that men are looking for the professional in the "The man is left with no one; he goes to a urologist for a specific genitourinary problem, but does not have his ref...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Pará Legislative Assembly creates one-day week
- Fire Department searches for current-driven woman
- With low stock, Ajuris launches campaign for blood donation in Porto Alegre
- Police discover notes of large financial movement of traffic of Morro do Cavalão, in Niterói
- How to Pay Late IPVA
- Slovakia and Switzerland qualify for the World Cup
- Chives comic book section with suggestion of sadistic stories?
- Works expected for 2014 have not yet started in BH
- Southbound track with works in Ponta Grossa Note: Pavement recovery, Channeled to
- Only teenager who survived a detention center fire dies
- How did Michael Jackson defy gravity in 'Smooth Criminal' dance?
- Demand for flu vaccine considered low, Health Department points
- Families who lost everything in fire organize to receive donations in Santos (SP)
- Scammer creates jobs and rents real estate in Porto Alegre (RS)
- Turkey arrests 9 Islamic State suspects preparing for attack
- Rio Seguro Program reduces number of burglary and theft cases in the southern part of the city
- Beyond the political crisis: what justifies the result of the elections in Tocantins and lack of interest of the electorate
- STJ prohibits pharmacies from selling convenience products in Paran
- More than ten victims recognize rapist from Ceil?ndia (DF)
- Brasilia records traffic with 34 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.