Campaign encourages young people to consult with urologists
The Brazilian Society of Urology (SBU) this month promotes the #VemProUro Campaign focusing on guidelines for adolescents
Victory SheetVictory SheetThe campaign is aimed at men aged 15 to 19 who are little going to the urologist and need to adopt the campaign.The goal is to guide parents to take young people aged 15-19 to specialist doctors.Unlike girls, who mostly go to the gynecologist since adolescence and make a habit of going to the doctor, boys of the same age do not have the same habit of seeking medical advice.Campaign coordinator Daniel Suslik Zylbersztejn, a member of SBU's Department of Sexuality and Reproduction, points out that the need is to guide boys, as problems that affect adolescents can cause future disorders such as infertility, for example."Adolescents need to see the urologist as the doctor who will follow them for many years ahead and not just as the male doctor from 45 to 50 years of age," he said, noting that men are looking for the professional in the "The man is left with no one; he goes to a urologist for a specific genitourinary problem, but does not have his ref...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Doctors at Santa Casa de Uruguaiana announce warning stoppage
- Nordex closes sale of 595MW in turbines to Enel wind farms in Piauí
- Fortaleza - CE has 37 km of traffic at the moment.
- Mario Abdo Benítez is the new president of Paraguay
- British BC maintains interest rate and sees greater uncertainty with Brexit
- Young UFG Murder Trafficked on Campus, Police Say
- TSE registers over 23,000 October election candidates
- See the making of sabbath with Jos? Serra
- Fortaleza - CE has 93 km of traffic at the moment.
- Florianópolis records traffic with 21 km of congestion at 18:55.
- More than 1.5 million voters in 10 states go to the polls today
- Truckers strike and unjustified fuel price increase
- Politician should pay $ 10,000 to opponent for offenses on the Internet
- Justice denies Bolsonaro offender insanity test request
- Patient has been waiting for 3 years for surgery in the public network
- Enzo de Lisita will mediate the governors debate at TBC
- Police indicted 23 people for misappropriation of UFSC resources
- Anápolis City Hall begins project that expands access to culture in the city
- Arbitrage fails and Flamengo beats Corinthians 2-0
- Brazil seeks agreement with US on Alcantara Launch Center