BRF Announces Neil Peixoto With New Quality Vice President
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF announced on Monday that it has hired Neil Peixoto as Vice President of Quality, Research and Development and Sustainability, to subscribe ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF announced on Monday that it has hired Neil Peixoto as vice president of quality, research and development and sustainability to replace Fabrício Delgado, who leaves the company.According to a statement to the market, Peixoto has been active in the food industry in Brazil and abroad for more than 25 years and starts at BRF on November 1st.In recent years, he has headed the R&D and quality boards of Europe and the food business of Mondelez International, Switzerland.NoneNone(By Paula Arend Laier) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- The man who built a $ 7.7 billion ice cream empire in his kitchen
- Brazil directs almost 80% of soy exports to China from January to August
- Suspects Over Marielle Murder Fall On Militia
- Goiânia records traffic with 52 km of congestion at 8:55 am.
- Group of girls catch up after missing gang step
- Rio de Janeiro - RJ has 161 km of traffic at the moment.
- Who is the security that assaulted the protester and opened crisis for the president of France
- Janitorial contracts in São Paulo parks are suspended
- Fernando Haddad wants Cespe at Enem
- Rollemberg election for DF government completes one year
- Ilan repeats that Brazilian economic recovery is "still gradual"
- Dies in Goiânia pilot of plane that crashed over residence in Goiânia
- Joy Festival features shows by Wesley Safadão, Rust and Dilsinho
- Military police are shot dead in São Gonçalo
- Iran conducts naval exercises in the Gulf amid tensions with US
- Municipality runs to immunize population after registering 1st case of the year of influenza A, in SC
- Peru: President Challenges Congress to Pass Anti-Corruption Reforms
- Man arrested for robbery in Porto Alegre (RS)
- The 31st Cinnamon Christmas Dream Schedule Launched
- Novel about Lacerda's candidacy continues