BRF Announces Neil Peixoto With New Quality Vice President
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF announced on Monday that it has hired Neil Peixoto as Vice President of Quality, Research and Development and Sustainability, to subscribe ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - BRF announced on Monday that it has hired Neil Peixoto as vice president of quality, research and development and sustainability to replace Fabrício Delgado, who leaves the company.According to a statement to the market, Peixoto has been active in the food industry in Brazil and abroad for more than 25 years and starts at BRF on November 1st.In recent years, he has headed the R&D and quality boards of Europe and the food business of Mondelez International, Switzerland.NoneNone(By Paula Arend Laier) ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Santo André records traffic with 42 km of congestion at 5:55 pm.
- Elderly caregiver suspected of participating in crime arrested in MG
- Relative distributes letter to employees to avoid downtime
- Corporate delinquency is highest since September 2016
- Representative says truckers still afraid of government
- See the weather forecast for this Monday (12)
- New MP Returns Lottery Resources for Sports and Culture
- Rebels begin to leave Syria's last besieged enclave
- CFC asks Revenue to reformulate eSocial calendar for Simples Nacional companies
- Driver loses control of car and bonnet at Tesourinha
- Combining Two Therapies Paves New Path for Melanoma Cure
- Fuel-loaded trailer topples and catches fire in old BR-3
- Sao Bernardo do Campo - SP has 34 km of traffic at the moment.
- High school proposal splits council
- Brazilian recorded video crossing bridge that fell in Genoa, Italy
- Bradesco has profit of R $ 5.1 billion in the second quarter, up almost 10%
- Kevin Spacey Film Raises Only $ 126 US Debut
- Baby dies with neck stuck in stroller
- Police officers arrested during prosecution operation
- Fire hydrant problem collaborated to spread fire