ES companies can renegotiate debts from this second
All trading is done online.The task force continues until October 17
Victory SheetVictory SheetFrom Monday (17), professionals and companies that have debts related to Annuities and Notices of Infringement Notices (NAIs) will be able to participate in the “Crea em Dia” debt negotiation effort, which the Regional Council of Engineering and Agronomy do it.The task force continues until October 17th.Discounts are up to 90% on interest and penalties, and apply to debts incurred through December 31, 2017. “Our goal is to reduce default, making life easier for those who have debts with Crea.This is a great opportunity for technology professionals and companies to keep up with their professional advice, ”says Crea-ES president, civil engineer Lúcia Vilarinho.Al...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Victoria records traffic with 1 km of congestion at 0h0.
- Triple homicide scares east of Porto Alegre (RS) on Tuesday (28)
- PM arrested by popular during attempted robbery in Itabuna (BA)
- Young girl banned from dog after rottweiller mistreatment loses eye
- Man is killed after gunfire with police in BH
- Michael Jackson was castrated at age 12 by his father to sing thinner, says the singer's former doctor
- What queen and princess wedding dresses looked like - and what they can reveal about Meghan's
- Police investigate assault charge against girl hospitalized with cerebral edema in Rio
- Law prohibits military from comment like Army Commander's
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 56 km of congestion at 19:54.
- Thai boys sleep at home for the first time after rescue
- INTERVIEW-Agribrasil expects to triple the country's grain origination in 2018
- Kroton makes first acquisition in basic education, creates Saber holding for segment assets
- Argentina: Police who breastfed abandoned baby are promoted
- Cruzeiro fan becomes meme and threatened by other cruzeirenses
- Ministry reviews yellow fever and reduces number of cases and deaths
- US-China trade deal is \ 'too hard' to close, says Trump
- Goiânia records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 2:54 pm.
- Arrested suspected of raping three children in Viamao
- Woman shot in head in blitz is brain dead