ES companies can renegotiate debts from this second
All trading is done online.The task force continues until October 17
Victory SheetVictory SheetFrom Monday (17), professionals and companies that have debts related to Annuities and Notices of Infringement Notices (NAIs) will be able to participate in the “Crea em Dia” debt negotiation effort, which the Regional Council of Engineering and Agronomy do it.The task force continues until October 17th.Discounts are up to 90% on interest and penalties, and apply to debts incurred through December 31, 2017. “Our goal is to reduce default, making life easier for those who have debts with Crea.This is a great opportunity for technology professionals and companies to keep up with their professional advice, ”says Crea-ES president, civil engineer Lúcia Vilarinho.Al...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Demonstration leaves complicated traffic on Serafim Derenzi highway in Vitória
- Guarulhos records traffic with 6 km of congestion at 12:54 am.
- Fortaleza records traffic with 134 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.
- Three people get injured in explosion inside UFRJ lab
- Five-year-old dies run over by school van in SP
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 2 - 09/05/18
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Increase Up to 6-fold Risk of Thrombosis
- Wedges again deny that there is ready technical opinion impeachment
- Ambev's net profit rises 6% in the third quarter and goes to $ 3.086 billion
- BC acts and limits dollar high against real after Fed signals more interest this year
- Merkel and Putin deal with difficult topics in meeting
- Courier from Paraíba brings special notebook on Income Tax
- Russian government discusses grain export volume with producers
- Osasco - SP has 2 km of traffic at the moment.
- Income tax: taxpayer needs to declare rent
- Drug delivery problems started last year
- Trump Economic Advisor Says US Wants Serious Trade Negotiations with China
- Construction material sales in Brazil rise 3.7% in July, says Abramat
- Sports: Atlético-MG play against Santos next Sunday (12)
- BRT stops in Rio this Saturday (26); Crivella says trucks are escorted to supply fleet