Video surveillance cameras catch attempted robbery in Vila Velha
The robbery was during the day in a busy region
Victory SheetVictory SheetVideo surveillance cameras caught an attempted robbery in Vila Velha.The victim was able to prevent the criminals from taking a gold cord.The suspects approach and announce the robbery.The victim reacted and one of the men turned away, aiming his gun and firing at least twice.Soon after, the two ran off.In the condominium where everything happened live more than 200 people and the whole area has security system.After the crime the suspects fled.About the high bush in the region, the Vila Velha City Hall said it will forward the complaint to the inspectors for them to take the necessary measures.Also according to the city, who does not maintain the land commits very serious infra...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Did the Trojan War really exist or is it a myth exaggerated by epic narratives?
- Insecurity climate scares tourists in Guarapari (ES)
- Monsanto ordered to pay $ 289 million in 1st Roundup-related cancer trial
- Cruzeiro turns over Palmeiras in the last minutes and Sao Paulo defeats Atletico-MG
- I bought a damaged condensed milk. What can I do?
- Lack of GDF-supplied drug compromises health of man with cancer
- UN says Russia must end prisoner torture
- Can I get a ticket just for my neighbor's complaint? Shouldn't they have some kind of proof?
- Councilman charges explanations of public area occupied by private college in Goiânia
- Victoria records traffic with 4 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- Driver is taken hostage during cargo theft on Red Line
- US to probe Iran and Russia over chance to replace Syrian leader
- Petrobras cuts gasoline at refineries for 3rd time after peak since May
- US offers zero-fare vehicle solution to EU, says newspaper
- Belgium beat Japan and play Brazil in the quarterfinals on Friday (6)
- Road Police arrest traffic manager at Caramujo Complex in Niterói
- Iris impeachment filing must go to plenary
- Iris Rezende announces new assistants this Thursday (5)
- PCE annual US inflation jumps in March
- Arrested one of the suspects in a shopping mall assault in the north of the capital