More than 2.6 million taxpayers receive tax refund this Monday (17)
This is the fourth batch of refunds that also includes residuals from fiscal years 2008 to 2017. The post More than 2.6 million taxpayers receive tax refunds this Monday (17) first appeared in Jornal Opção.
This is the fourth batch of refunds that also includes residuals from fiscal years 2008 to 2017.More than 2.6 million taxpayers receive on Monday (17/9) the credit for the fourth batch of income tax refunds (IRPF) 2018. The total amount released is $ 3.3 billion.The consultation on the fourth lot was opened on the last 10th. The lot also includes residual refunds from 2008 to 2017.Refunds are adjusted by the Selic (basic economic interest) accrued from the month of submission of the statement until September this year.The correction ranges from 3.15% - for statements filed in May this year - to 105.27% for taxpayers who have been in the fine mesh since 2008.Of the total amount credited, R $ 219.3 million is destined to taxpayers with priority: 4,863 elderly people over 80 years old, 36,308 between 60 and 79 years old, 5,490 with some physical or mental disability or serious illness and 18,409 taxpayers whose major source of income. be the teaching.To find out ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Goiânia records traffic with 51 km of congestion at 4:55 pm.
- Inclusion in higher education is still a challenge in Brazil
- Petrobras will keep average gasoline price on Wednesday
- Measles, polio, rubella and diphtheria threaten Brazil again
- Passengers sue Mexican company for plane crash
- Police discover cannabis greenhouse in BH
- Ounce is kept in captivity inside SP
- Weakest Gulf Stream Compromises Climate Worldwide
- Path to boys trapped in cave in Thailand takes 11am
- Petrobras goes to STF to suspend labor lawsuit of R $ 17 billion
- Man assaults ex-wife and tries to break into hospital where she is hospitalized
- Man kills ex-girlfriend with four shots on sidewalk in Rio de Janeiro
- Robber steals shoes with only one foot of each model
- Law Academy bets on young professionals
- Gasoline began to arrive at Grande BH gas stations
- Two PMs are shot while attempting to steal cargo on Avenida Brasil
- Campinas records traffic with 14 km of congestion at 18:54.
- The security that prevented boy from eating in mall was fired and refused by 3 companies?
- IBGE raises forecast for Brazil's 2018 coffee crop to 55.3 million bags
- Parents protest for vacancies in high school