After almost two hours of failures, Metrô goes back to work in SP
Problem was caused by a traction failure: train could not move at programmed speed on Monday morning (17)
São Paulo Metro lines operate with problems on Monday (17)Edu Garcia / R7 / 17.09.2018After nearly two hours experiencing problems such as stopped trains and slow speed at stations of the 1-Blue and 3-Red line , the São Paulo Metro resumed its normal operation on Monday morning (17).The company initially reported the problem at 8:08 am at Sé station. An hour later, the normalization process began.However, it was only at 9:42 am that the situation was regularized.The situation was caused by a traction problem that the train suffered, that is, it could not move at the programmed speed.According to the company, it took more than 30 minutes for the composition to be removed from the line.While the problem was not normalized, users faced access restriction and platform turmoil.Metro said it controlled the entry of passengers into the stations, as well as access to turnstiles.As the situation persisted, some of the users gave up waiting for the public service and chose to loo...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Militiamen arrested in Rio are transferred to Bangu
- ANS project reduces cesarean section rate by 8 percentage points
- Quiz: Do you know the currencies of the countries competing for the Cup?
- Suspected of death of civil police officer arrested in Rio
- "You can't be ashamed," says woman pursued by ex-boyfriend
- The costs of violence: How much does violence influence health?
- Residents report shootings in northern Rio this Saturday (14)
- Fachin expects to judge Lava Jato actions in the first half
- Former student of Basle France is selected for Broadway show
- Machine gun seized and stolen motorcycle recovered in Sierra
- Rabello de Castro withdraws candidacy to be Alvaro Dias's deputy
- Clash between factions leaves 5 dead in Burned in Rio
- Images show husband assaulting lawyer who was found dead in Paraná
- About 10-year-olds rob pedestrians
- See in full the interview of candidate Jordano Metalúrgica
- Masons are trawled in northern Rio
- Samba and Charity Pagoda at Butiquim do Seu Zé
- BH, Goiânia and Salvador have the best 4G internet coverage in Brazil
- Security is stabbed to death in water park in DF
- Hostage robbery halts traffic on BR-316 in Bel?m (PA)