Swiss inspector points out Credit Suisse failures to fight corruption involving FIFA and Petrobras
By John MillerZURICH (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has failed to adequately combat money laundering in suspected corruption cases linked to FIFA and the state oil companies of ...
By John MillerZURICH (Reuters) - Credit Suisse has failed to adequately combat money laundering in suspected corruption cases linked to FIFA and the Venezuelan and Brazilian state oil companies, Swiss watchdog Finma said on Monday, undermining its reputation. Bank.Finma will appoint an independent auditor to oversee the bank's anti-money laundering processes, but has not forced the bank to return any profit it may have made illegally.Finma has no authority to fine the banks it oversees.Switzerland's second-largest bank, behind UBS, also failed in its anti-corruption obligations while managing "a meaningful business relationship" with a politically exposed person, the official said on Monday.Credit Suisse said in a statement that the Swiss oversight agency had discovered "legacy weaknesses", adding that it has acted to improve compliance since CEO Tidjane Thiam took over in place of his predecessor Brady Dougan in March 2015. .Instead of disciplining an executive who has no...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Alligator appears in SC beach
- Couple arrested with over 6,000 ammunition at Rio bus station
- RS will have new readjustment in the price of fuels
- Do Community: First Steps to Undertake
- Improper drive failure may cause SP Metro failure
- Institute promises rigorous supervision of summer products
- Secretary offers R $ 50,000 reward for information in Victoria case
- North Fluminense is the region of Rio that generated the most jobs in 2018
- "Mom, do you paint my face white?": How did a black mother react to her son's request to change
- Ministry of Health authorizes transfer of lottery funds to Santas Casas
- Accumulated, Mega-Seine promises to pay $ 39 million today
- Man runs inside vehicle in BH metropolitan region
- Police rule out quarrel between group of hunters as a cause of slaughter in Arroio dos Ratos
- Osasco records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 1:55 pm.
- Elderly woman assaulted in RJ robbery
- Police break into drug-filled party in BA
- Gunman and Viamão slaughter victims “grew up together”
- PF performs final operation against the deviation of tax credits
- Poor in the capital, Tietê water quality improves inland
- Praia do Canto will receive animal adoption fair this Saturday