Marfrig welcomes National Beef executives and begins integration between North and South America
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - An entourage of four executives from the US National Beef arrives in Brazil on Monday to visit Marfrig's operations in South America, ...
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - A delegation of four executives from US National Beef arrives in Brazil on Monday to visit Marfrig's operations in South America, the Brazilian food company said as part of its operations integration process. in both regions.Marfrig announced in April the purchase of 51 percent of National Beef, the fourth largest beef processor in the United States, for $ 969 million.At the time, Marfrig announced that the main executives of the North American would remain in the company, including CEO Tim Klein, who heads the entourage that disembarks in Sao Paulo on Monday.Following the acquisition of National Beef, Marfrig agreed to sell its entire stake in Keystone Foods for $ 2.4 billion to Tyson Foods in August.With the moves, Marfrig also informed in August the organization of its business in two operations: South America, covering Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina and Chile, and North America, which includes National Beef."The coming of the group, led by CEO Tim Kle...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- STF rejects complaint against two PP deputies
- Azul has a 21% rise in demand in June, highlighting the international segment
- Family blames doctors on strike over BH patient death
- Students attend classes at the school door in Recife
- "Fantastic Animals: Grindelwald Crimes" has new trailer released
- Guarulhos records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 21h1.
- "Paty Butt" should be indicted for bodily injury
- Shop watcher is shot during attempted robbery in Barra da Tijuca
- Civil Construction has fallen 26% in the last four years in MG
- PM operates Valeria neighborhood after curfew rumors
- Recife records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 6h0.
- Rio justice resumes vote on compensation of Amarildo family
- Tesla fires 9% of workforce for profit
- Singer Lucas Lucco's bus is assault after show in MG
- PMs have fun in SP forró bar during office hours
- Kim Jong-un Smiles Soften Korean Dome Climate
- June in Sao Paulo had above average temperature and little rain
- Fortaleza - CE has 48 km of traffic at the moment.
- Man arrested on charges of rapes
- Delegate is persecuted in Volta Redonda after former militia testifies