Russian military plane disappears over the Mediterranean Sea in Syria
Aircraft disappeared from radar as it returned to base.At the same time, Israeli F-16 fighters were attacking targets in the Syrian Latakia province.
A Russian model Il-20 military aircraft carrying 14 agents aboard disappeared over the Mediterranean Sea, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Tuesday.The plane disappeared from radar as Israeli F-16 fighters attacked targets in the Syrian province of Latakia.The fate of the Russian aircraft is unknown, a ministry official said, according to Russian news agency TASS."On September 17, around 11 pm Moscow time, the crew connection of the Russian aircraft Il-20 was lost over the Mediterranean Sea while the plane was returning to Khmeimim air base 35 kilometers off the coast. of Syria, "said the official.The command of Hmeymim's Russian air base began a search and rescue operation.According to Interfax news agency, sources revealed that the plane may have crashed in the Mediterranean as a result of an "unexpected critical incident" in the air.A US official, who spoke to Reuters on the condition that his name was not disclosed, said the US government believes that ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Young man says he was robbed and beaten by police in GO
- Five people arrested for drug trafficking in Civil Police operation
- Man suspected of killing two driver will testify again
- Camila Cabello announces show in Porto Alegre
- Senator proposes referendum to end privileged forum
- MC Frank testifies about alleged friend stolen motorcycle
- The Love I Live Show premieres this Thursday at CCBB Brasília
- How to gain weight?
- Man who tried to kill his wife is tried
- Do you know which taxes apply to diesel oil?
- Weekend promises excitement at Cachoeiro Municipal Football Championship
- Operation fights drug trafficking in Pelotas
- 7 Reasons For You To Practice Yoga
- Dieese points to 1.38% inflation in June in São Paulo
- Governor Pimentel's son's spree in Mineirão
- Governor of Sao Paulo VETA PL that required anti-cerol antenna on motorcycles
- Arrested by mistake, application driver gains freedom in Rio
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 3:54 pm.
- Man arrested suspected of impersonating luxury car dealer
- To match men's salary, women need to work three more months a year