Typhoon Mangkhut killed at least 74 people in the Philippines
Balance of fatalities can be even higher.There are at least 55 missing and more than 70 injured as a result of the phenomenon.
Most victims were recorded in Itogon, where landslides occurredREUTERS / Erik De Castro / 18.09.2018The death toll in the Philippines from Typhoon Mangkhut has risen to 74. That number, however, may be higher as rescuers search for dozens of people buried in an abandoned mine due to landslides.There are still 55 missing and 74 injured victims of the biggest typhoon of the season that razed northern Luzon Island, according to the latest official figures from the National Police.Most of the casualties were reported in the town of Itogon, Benguet province, where heavy flooding and landslides buried a gold mine and four shelters where some miners and their families lived illegally.See tooChina: Three million evacuated by typhoon MangkhutAs the rescue work progressed, 39 deaths were confirmed, while Itogon Mayor Vitorio Palangdan told local journalists that there were still about 65 missing people buried below 300 meters.According to the mayor, authorities tried to remove these...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Nor da Rocinha is sentenced to 66 years for double murder
- After retraction in the 1st quarter, Bradesco reinforces forecast for credit increase in 2018
- Police recover stolen bus tickets in Goi?nia (GO)
- Creative ideas for wedding favors
- Military Brigade closes three bingos in Porto Alegre
- 5 Substances That Help Alleviate Depression
- Can I declare the monthly fee paid to the nursery as an instructional expense?
- What is the ideal weight?
- Dollar falls more than 1.5% and goes back to $ 3.85
- 'Sky is the limit' for Lava Jet after Lula's arrest, says political scientist
- Florian?polis - SC has 26 km of traffic at the moment.
- Common in occupations, billing works as \ 'condo fee '
- Mother's Day will have revenues R $ 1 billion higher in 2018, provides Fecomercio
- SP industries closed 11,000 vacancies in June, says Fiesp
- Brazil and 13 other countries reduce relations with Venezuela
- Residents petition for florist in BH
- Watch electoral propaganda from
Sex Party operating in Australia
- Teenager is apprehended after killing his grandmother in SP
- DivX Plus Download
- Woman holds hostage at bus stop and blocks Paulista Avenue