Comtur suggests changes to the Law of Events in Guarapari, even without prior consultation
The Guarapari Municipal Tourism Council (Comtur) managed to get some immediately identified suggestions to be applied in the new law
Victory SheetVictory SheetLast Thursday (13) at the 39th ordinary session of the Guarapari City Council, was presented the Complementary Bill (PLC) No. 008/2018 that establishes new rules and procedures for holding events in the municipality of Guarapari, providing amendments to Complementary Law No. 008/2007, which established the Tax Code, and other measures.The PLC reduces the bureaucracy for the small event producer, about 200 people, compared to a large event producer, to approximately 10,000 people.The Project passed unanimously by the Chamber, but there was no consultation with Comtur and the entities that are directly linked to them and the Tourist Trade for the amendment of the Events Law.But, at the suggestion of the president of the Guarapari Construction Industry Union (Sindicig) and Comtur member Fernando Otávio, some issues were answered and modified in the Law. “This law is essential for Guarapari tourism and any change had to bypass Comtur members before the vote is ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Mayor leader celebrates 30% relocation approval: “Base Victory”
- S&P 500 and Dow Jones close down with energy and financial sector; Tesla backs off
- Nearly 20 cases of malaria are reported in rural Barra de São Francisco
- Jungmann: Who controls territory controls votes in Rio's favelas
- China boosts liquidity and bets on monetary easing amid trade war
- Motorcycle and car crash leaves two dead on PB highway
- Police forbid clandestine massage parlor on Asa Sul
- Fight over football ends at the police station in Contagem (MG)
- Guarulhos records traffic with 12 km of congestion at 9:54 pm.
- 10 Tips to Avoid the Most Common Winter Diseases
- Checking age indication can prevent toy accidents
- RJ: Mining tourist dies while trying to protect daughters from assault
- EU signals that there will be no relief in financial market access after Brexit
- Florianópolis - SC has 30 km of traffic at the moment.
- Lula leaves for Curitiba in Federal Police plane
- Majority of ministers accept accusation against Aetius at STF
- Underage shoots two shots at stepfather
- Woman almost goes blind after blowing nose hard
- Federal Government presents budget proposal for 2019
- Italo Ferreira is champion of the Bali Surfing Stage