Rwanda has exhumed over 18,500 bodies of genocide victims
Crime happened in 1994 when 800,000 people were killed during a 100-day Tutsi hunt
Photos of genocide victims are at the Kigali Genocide Memorial CenterChip Somodevilla / Getty ImagesThe number of bodies recovered from mass graves used during the 1994 genocide in Rwanda has already exceeded 18,000 in the last five months, the Federation of Ibuka Survivors Associations confirmed on Wednesday.So far, 18,529 bodies have been found, said Theogene Kabagambire, head of Ibuka.The mass grave and exhumation search program began on April 11, after a person accused of participating in the genocide revealed the location of the graves.During this period, 41 mass graves were discovered in the area of the capital, Kigali, distributed in the districts of Rusororo and Gasabo."In the town of Kabeza, in the Rusororo sector, three houses were demolished after the runways received. We found 20 mass graves on which the houses had been built. Underneath one there were eight pits, while the others were over seven and five, respectively, "said Kabagambire.Read also: Unders...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Belo Horizonte - MG currently has 68 km of traffic.
- Trucker dies after being buried under asphalt
- Mega-Seine can pay $ 3 million this Saturday (3)
- Twitter announces team to investigate hate speech on network
- In three days, rain in SP accumulates half of the expected average for November
- Via Viamão alternative will be completed in 90 days
- National vaccination campaign completes one month
- Senior citizen shot in attempted robbery in Nova Friburgo
- Learn why people lie
- Police investigate plane crash that killed two in MG
- Queen travels by helicopter to meet Prince Louis
- Senior woman fights to get spinal surgery in the public network of DF
- Sport: America wins game against Internacional and leaves Z-4
- New government primary deficit forecast does not provide full payment for "pedaling"
- Neighboring residents of Serra do Curral complain of environmental degradation
- Trump has not yet decided on definitive steel and aluminum tariff exemptions
- Thieves apologize after raiding 9 times daycare center in SP
- Court rejects Dirceu's appeals against conviction in Lava Jato
- Truck breaks lock, is attacked with rocks and falls on highway
- Number of obese among young people more than doubling in a decade