Diesel Importers Association Says Pending R $ 122 Million from ANP in Late Subsidies
By Marta NogueiraRIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The Brazilian Association of Fuel Importers (Abicom) is still awaiting approval of late payments of about 122 million ...
By Marta NogueiraRIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - The Brazilian Association of Fuel Importers (Abicom) is still awaiting the approval of late payments of about R $ 122 million by the ANP regulator under the federal government's diesel subsidy program, the official said. president of the entity Sérgio Araújo, on Wednesday.Another about 6 million reais, expected by the associate Petro Energia, were approved on Tuesday by the ANP to be paid.Problems in the government subsidy program have greatly reduced private imports.With this, experts are warning about the risk of fuel supply in the fourth quarter, a threat that the ANP dismisses, amid stronger action by Petrobras.Of the total amount of arrears for Abicom members of approximately 128 million reais, all referring to the second phase of the grant program, Araújo stated that 83 million reais should have been paid on July 26, while others around 45 million reais were forecast for August 20.In addition to Petro Energia, Abicom's o...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- US stocks rise boosted by energy and technology stocks
- Former president of the RJ Court of Auditors will return R $ 13 million
- Police deaths rise again in the third month of the intervention; robberies fall
- Population protests against dump in Serop?dica (RJ)
- "The Pink Apron" exaggerates sentimentality and novelistic format
- Florianópolis records traffic with 25 km of congestion at 8:55.
- Physicists try to prove fifth dimension
- Network seeks unskilled labor
- Sol Nascente bus lines will have 58 trips reinforced
- Police make operation in DF and arrest man accused of two murders
- Be Careful ICMS Doesn't Get You - Accounting Moment # 20
- Localiza has a 46% rise in first quarter net income
- Civil Defense maps risk areas in the Federal District
- Man suspected of killing wife at home is at large
- Police suspect serial killer nurse in maternity hospital with above normal deaths
- UN to send team to assess racism and xenophobia in Italy
- Justice grants injunction for repossession of City Hall
- Major Santiago comments on PMMG's performance during truckers strike
- Ivete posts video breastfeeding twins on Instagram
- Following campaign start this week, Jose Eliton predicts rapid growth