Mom says she burned son so he wouldn't get into the crime world
The resident of the Pavão-Pavãozinho hill in Rio de Janeiro burned her 11-year-old son with a hot spoon after learning that he had committed petty theft.The mother ...
The resident of the Pavão-Pavãozinho hill in Rio de Janeiro burned her 11-year-old son with a hot spoon after learning that he had committed petty theft.The mother temporarily lost custody of her son, who is living with his grandmother.She has seen a 17-year-old son die because of the crime and said she has taken action with her younger son not to follow her brother's path. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Dirlene Marques explains why she wants to be elected
- Young Muslim accused of stealing buffalo is lynched in India
- Sao Paulo suspends the carvery again this Tuesday (29)
- Former mayor of Vespasiano is convicted by the MG Court of Auditors
- GE performs better than expected, but stocks fall with financial target reduction
- Iran says Israel and US will retaliate if Tehran is attacked
- MC Carol releases videos of her ex-boyfriend's arrest; he threatened funkeira with machete
- Brazil and 13 other countries do not recognize election in Venezuela
- Nutrologist talks about the four most followed diets of 2018 and questions who wants to lose weight!
- Russian police release British LGBT rights activist arrested in Moscow
- About 5,000 people die each year from lack of radiotherapy
- IPC-S accelerates high to 1.19% in June under weight of food and transport, says FGV
- Arrival of cold increases number of children in hospitals
- Portugal justice files extradition of Raul Schmidt
- Florianópolis records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 11:55.
- Angolan killed when trying to break up fight in southern Minas Gerais
- Paulista coup couple makes victims in Santa Catarina
- IRS publishes 2018 edition of Legal Questions and Answers
- Prosecutors take judge who ordered to release Lula to CNJ
- José Otávio Germano must receive approval to run in elections