Mom says she burned son so he wouldn't get into the crime world
The resident of the Pavão-Pavãozinho hill in Rio de Janeiro burned her 11-year-old son with a hot spoon after learning that he had committed petty theft.The mother ...
The resident of the Pavão-Pavãozinho hill in Rio de Janeiro burned her 11-year-old son with a hot spoon after learning that he had committed petty theft.The mother temporarily lost custody of her son, who is living with his grandmother.She has seen a 17-year-old son die because of the crime and said she has taken action with her younger son not to follow her brother's path. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Vans drivers drive in support of truck drivers in RJ
- Operation Corpus Christi partial balance sheet points over 800 notifications in Goiás
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 18 km of congestion at 2h0.
- Retired policeman killed in Baixada Fluminense
- Teacher is caught with schoolgirls at the motel
- PL wants to publicize people convicted of a crime of violence against women
- 63rd Military Police in Rio de Janeiro State Dies This Year
- TJMG defends habeas corpus to Wellington Magalhães
- Largest passenger plane in the world arrives in SP next month
- Girl has brain infested with 100 "lonely" worm eggs after eating unwashed fruit and undercooked meat
- Man who injured tourists in the Netherlands cites 'insults' to Islam
- Venezuela to export less oil to China in almost 8 years, sources say
- IGP-M accelerates high to 0.79% in the 1st of September, says FGV
- World Cup moves trade and trading of stickers
- Suspect skips building and breaks his leg in SP
- Paranaguá Port expects to triple grain export capacity after investment
- Dogs cool off at London pool party
- Rio blood bank creates campaign with digital influencers
- Lula's arrest trial will begin May 4
- Fire hits part of Pico do Jaraguá, in the north of SP