Woman gives birth on the train on the way to Machu Picchu
An 18-year-old Peruvian woman has given birth in one of the wagons on the train that runs the route between Machu Picchu and Piscacucho in the Peruvian region of Cuzco.To congratulate the child who ...
An 18-year-old Peruvian woman has given birth in one of the wagons on the train that runs the route between Machu Picchu and Piscacucho in the Peruvian region of Cuzco.To congratulate the child who was born, the transportation company gave the baby a ticket that will allow him to travel the train throughout his life. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- City vehicles will undergo emission control inspection
- Israeli army foils attack on Gaza border
- Man arrested in Goiás suspected of raping 9-year-old child and filming crime
- Jaime Câmara Group vetoes Jackson Abrão's participation in Governor José Eliton interview
- Military Police close car breakdown in the Chapadão Complex
- Burglars rob jewelry store in BH mall
- Sindestado-RJ representative states that 15% of the stations have at least one liquid fuel
- Residents are angry about lack of water in condominium in Maric
- Outsourced utility provider tries to extort residents
- Government schedules existing energy auctions for December 7
- Brazil ties with Venezuela
- Teen assaults group of friends and kills young
- What does the alimony look like in case of a shared custody?
- Demolition of houses in occupation ends in confrontation with police
- Alckmin admits conversation with Temer and MDB channel opening
- Theft suspect feigns stomach ache and flees police station in Sierra
- Chacina kills six people of the same family in Rio
- Engineer develops wind turbine
- Police break up gang specializing in interstate drug trafficking
- Government defends going to WTO against Chinese 'attack' on Brazilian chicken