Situation of the precincts of Curitiba (PR) is precarious
The jails are overcrowded and are with sick prisoners living in subhuman conditions.This is the reality of several Paraná districts.Despite the ale ...
The jails are overcrowded and are with sick prisoners living in subhuman conditions.This is the reality of several Paraná districts.Despite warnings from the Brazilian Bar Association, the Brazilian Bar Association and the Public Prosecutor's Office, the cells continue to receive prisoners.The Secretariat of Public Security said it has not yet received any ruling from the court to ban the jails.But he said that by the end of the year the state should open another 1,400 places for detainees. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Sisu 2018 registration deadline ends today
- "My Neighborhood Is Mass!": Jorge Araújo tells the stories of Marechal Rondon
- Suicide bomber kills 12 at anti-Taliban party rally in Pakistan
- Technicians investigate gas leak in a station in Novo Hamburgo (RS)
- Virtual rape suspect arrested in DF
- See Fala Brasil highlights for this Monday
- 11 murder suspect arrested in BH
- Myanmar army apologizes for photos in rohingyas book
- Duo arrested after robbery at BH
- Movie "Pirate City" is as crazy as Otto Guerra himself
- After floods, Japan suffers to restore water supply
- Hospital scam: criminals call relatives of patients
- Teenager becomes unconscious after drowning in lake in Porangatu
- Latino talks about career and children in interview with Amin Khader
- Guarulhos - SP has 59 km of traffic at the moment.
- Heavy rain leaves areas of the DF without power this Tuesday (3)
- Hairdresser stabbed to death, family wants justice
- Ferry catches fire near UFRJ campus in Rio de Janeiro
- Dozens remain missing after tsunami that devastated Asia
- "Register my smile," Temer says of daughter's statement