Parents of seven-month-old baby victims of maltreatment testify in Igarassu (PE)
The nanny, suspected of assaulting a seven-month-old baby, arrived at the Police and Child Police Department (GPCA) in Recife, on Monday (26), accompanied by ...
The nanny, suspected of assaulting a seven-month-old baby, arrived at the Children's Police Department (GPCA) in Recife on Monday (26), accompanied by two lawyers, the mother-in-law and sister-in-law.Parents testified over the weekend.The nanny had been working at the family home for a few weeks.According to the delegate, there is no record of criminal records. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Civil police operate in 14 Brazilian states
- Lula and Lech Walesa resemble each other in fighting and controversy
- Goiânia - GO has 80 km of traffic at the moment.
- Gale and heavy rain leave islanders and powerless residents in Florian?polis (SC)
- Contaminated water suspends surgeries at National Cancer Institute unit
- 9 year old boy is caught with knife in school
- Neymar burned Tite's movie; and vice versa
- Osasco records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 8:54 pm.
- Pre-candidate promises to eliminate more than 100 seats of federal deputies
- Campinas records traffic with 8 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.
- RecordTV Minas interviews hostage and family of dead criminal in BH
- Florianópolis records traffic with 5 km of congestion at 4h0.
- Woman Apple is a victim of robbery in Nova Igua
- Sanitary landfill is condemned in Peru?be (SP)
- PM's lieutenant dies during assault in northern Rio
- Porto Alegre records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 3h0.
- Cachoeiro begins first stage of animal rabies vaccination
- Anatel must create rules against charges after mobile theft
- Fachin forbids Congresswoman Cristiane Brasil from having contact with her father
- Sincopetro says 99% of stations are without fuel in SP