3D television can cause health problems for some viewers
The new technology, which is already in stores around the world, is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly, people with insomnia and those who have drunk ...
The new technology, which is already in stores around the world, is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly, people with insomnia and those who have drunk alcohol.The restriction is given because the use of devices with three dimensional images can cause epileptic seizures, mental confusion and nausea. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Federal Council of Psychology regulates online attendance
- Police conduct operation to arrest 50 people in three Rio communities
- Ministry of Planning creates national public procurement network
- Eight-year-old boy needs $ 60,000 to transplant
- Gas canister explosion burns home and kills resident in DF
- Fire destroys 464 hectares in park in Ouro Verde (SP)
- Osasco records traffic with 3 km of congestion at 4h0.
- City Hall builds defective wall in Porto Alegre
- Europe is not leveraging economic growth to drive reforms, says IMF
- Projection for base interest rises to 13% in 2016 after BC gives up inflation on target in 2016
- Brewery offers internship program
- Brothers arrested trying to sell stolen car for $ 3,000 in Vila Velha
- UNB Rectory still busy
- Homeless man arrested after burning car where former partner slept in Cariacica
- 17 car accident left several injured in Belo Horizonte (MG) ring road
- 'It will be the last war in history': Former Russian general warns of escalating tension with West
- New car sales up 38.5% in April over a year earlier
- Negotiations for arrest of Eduardo Azeredo on Tuesday night (22)
- National Meeting of Social Assistance moves Belo Horizonte
- Population passes early in care queue and are not attendances