Drunk driver sleeps at police station in Porto Alegre
The man was walking around the streets and didn't realize he had a flat tire.The police in a car noticed and turned on the siren to get the motors attention.
The man was walking around the streets and didn't realize he had a flat tire.Police officers in a car noticed and turned on the siren to get the driver's attention.When approached, the police arrested him for drunkenness and took him to the police station, where the man fell asleep. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Crimes worry BH supermarket sector
- US to move forward with trade deal with Mexico, and keep talking to Canada
- Watch BA Record reports - Block 1 - 09/05/18
- Manifesto predicts submerged neighborhoods in São Paulo coast
- Fies will have a minimum funding of 50% of the course fee
- Sofia Feldman Hospital Campaigns for Diaper Donation
- Hooligans circumvent FIFA restrictions and roam freely in 2018 World Cup
- Lack of doctor in private hospital; in the public, only emergency
- Number of fines for lack of child seat in cars grows
- Crab Meat Succeeds in Summer and Low-Calorie
- MST Begins '' Red April '' with Farm Invasions in 4 States
- Petrobras cuts gasoline price by 1.1% at refineries from Friday
- "We're alike, no matter how much she doesn't like it," says Jojo Todynho lookalike
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 26 km of congestion at 5h0.
- Seller arrested when renewing identity leaves chain
- Chile almost sold Easter Island to Nazis
- Democrats and activists protest against Trump immigration policy
- TAM decides to take capital from Multiplus and offers R $ 27.22 per share in takeover bid
- The construction of the ?rico Ver?ssimo avenue bike path continues
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 49 km of congestion at 11:54 pm.