Police break up two sexual exploitation networks thanks to reports of victims in Spain
Spanish police disrupted two networks of sexual exploitation thanks to complaints from some of the more than 1,000 women who were forced into prostitution.In one of ...
Spanish police disrupted two networks of sexual exploitation thanks to complaints from some of the more than 1,000 women who were forced into prostitution.In one of the networks, located in the Spanish cities of Malaga, Torremolinos and Cordoba in the south of the country, women worked for more than 12 hours straight and for at least six days a week, police sources reported.Almost all the victims came from South and Eastern Europe.Both operations resulted in the arrest of 50 people. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Army makes new operation in São Gonçalo
- Tulio Isac Filho debuts on new TBC and double form with Michelle Bousson
- Debate puts MBL and UNE leaders face to face
- Ribeira residents suffer from insecurity
- Two hundred and five cities in MG are in disaster or emergency
- Healthcare Technology: New Fake News Fighting Service
- Street artist earns up to R $ 150 per day in SP
- 1 in 3 people do not wash their hands with soap after going to the bathroom, research points
- "We're alike, no matter how much she doesn't like it," says Jojo Todynho lookalike
- Prison Officers Are Suspected Torture Suspects
- Blue prices secondary offering of shares held by Hainan Airlines at $ 16.15
- Bolsonaro can maintain solo flight without alliances
- Who is most responsible for the fall of the building in Sao Paulo?
- Police seize 3.1 tons of marijuana in the west of São Paulo
- Eleven people arrested for trafficking, fraud and vehicle theft in MG
- Fight between soccer team fans causes turmoil in Curitiba (PR)
- Espírito Santo records increase in malaria cases for eighth consecutive day
- Mujica confesses to having resigned from the Senate for missing Manuela
- Prison director transferred prisoners in exchange for '' loving favor '' says MP
- Trio arrested after scamming and trying to steal senior in Salvador