See Fala Brasil highlights for this Monday
Heavy rain scares the interior of São Paulo.DEM President Rodrigo Maia and ACM Neto may have traveled to Italy with monthly money.And the elections in Chile only ...
Heavy rain scares the interior of São Paulo.DEM President Rodrigo Maia and ACM Neto may have traveled to Italy with monthly money.And the elections in Chile will only be decided in the second round, with a fierce struggle between the right and the left. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- Russia says Cold War civilian training should resume
- Biker runs over two women and doesn't help
- Santo André records traffic with 19 km of congestion at 9:55.
- Driver reacts to assault in Barra da Tijuca and suspect ends up dead
- Rain opens crater in Blumenau Avenue (SC)
- Fiat Chrysler will invest $ 14 billion in Latin America by 2022, says president
- Residents petition for florist in BH
- Urban section of RSC 287 will have traffic lights in Santa Cruz do Sul
- Octopuses would be extraterrestrials that fell to Earth, research points
- Pit bull owner who killed man in MG reported to police station
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 115 km of congestion at 20:54.
- Guarulhos records traffic with 16 km of congestion at 6:54 am.
- Militia: Police keep 159 suspects arrested even after family demonstrations
- Cameras record robbery in supermarket in Samambaia
- Câmara de Foz will investigate councilwoman who went to Rock in Rio
- How the fattest teenager in the world managed to lose a third of his weight
- Health workers go on strike and request salary adjustment in Vila Velha (ES)
- Nearly 70 cities in Goiás failed to reach measles vaccination target
- Poison Time: Despacito clip hacked
- Petrobras has presented business plan to presidential candidates, says director