Company in Japan creates credit line for expensive scholarships
Funding goes to scholarships starting at $ 39,000.Customer has three months to pay and can finance up to 70% of the total purchase amount.More than 30 women are already looking ...
Funding goes to scholarships starting at $ 39,000.Customer has three months to pay and can finance up to 70% of the total purchase amount.More than 30 women have already sought the credit line. ...
>>> Veja o artigo completo (Fonte)
- More than 20% of Brazilian municipalities at risk of dengue outbreak
- Center-South focuses on ethanol, will produce 17% less sugar in 18/19, Job predicts
- Dollar rises, climbs $ 3.55 and reaches highest level in almost 2 years
- Scrap and invaders dirty old Jewish cemetery in India
- Victory Case: Car Is Skilled for Traces of Blood
- Damião has surgery ruled out and will need 15 days of muscle strengthening
- Fear government is considered bad or bad by 70% of Brazilians
- Young people target AIDS campaign at Carnival
- Brazil produces 2.1% less sugar in 17/18; Ethanol Manufacturing Stable, Conab Says
- Nutritionists recommend coconut water in summer
- Should Health Insurance Cover Scar Removal Surgery?
- Union indicates deviation of $ 50 million
in coffers of the DF
- Mud Flood Scares Locals in Swiss Village
- Schools from the interior of SP and MG surprise in education
- Rain makes tourists anticipate coming home
- CORRECTION-2014 tax burden reaches 33.47% of GDP, says Revenue
- BC keeps Selic at 6.5% and indicates not to move interest rates as soon as the impact of the strike on the economy
- Gilmar releases businessman suspected of misappropriation of pension funds
- Mega-Seine accumulates and promises to pay $ 21 million on Tuesday
- Rio de Janeiro records traffic with 244 km of congestion at 6:55 pm.